Valve Actuation & Control:
• Gas Operated
● SGO & LGO series
GAS OVER OIL ACTUATORS
ProControl SGO & LGO series actuators are composed by a SHD / SHS actuator or a LHD / LHS actuator and suitable accessories configuration specifically engineered and designed to cover the most demanding isolation service applications for automating valves located in Oil & Gas transmission pipelines.
• Suitable for all types of gas composition including sour & wet gas.
• Available in single acting or double acting configuration.
• Metallic components (including cylinder, piston, piston rod) come into contact only with hydraulic fluid containing anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
• Proper IP protection to allow installation even under severe climatic conditions as well as a solution against unattended and non-authorized operations or vandalism. Optional for remote control: an electrical interlock can be incorporated to signal when the cabinet door is opened
• Control system equipment provided with modular block design for easy interchangeability and to reduce as much as possible the piping (limiting potential leakage points).
• Common exhaust port outside of the cabinet to convey all items which vent.
• Flow control valves for both directions to allow independent adjustable opening and closing times.
• Cabinet back plate made of reinforced material (10 mm thickness) to ensure stability during hand pump operation with lever.
• Optional: special insulated control station complete with an internal explosion proof heating system to operate in low temperatures and arctic conditions.
• Optional: emergency back-up tank to perform the fail action.
• Optional: mechanical interlocking system to disable remote control while door is open, thus ensuring workers safety during local operation or servicing activities. This device also ensures the correct remote control position of local controls (manual override) when the cabinet door is shut.
• Supply pressure up to 120 bar design.
• Actuator torque output up to 1.000.000 Nm for single acting and up to 2.000.000 Nm for double acting.
• Spring starting torque up to 600.000 Nm.
• Spring ending torque up to 400.000 Nm.
• Standard operating temperature range -30°C / +100°C.
• Special low temperature application up to -60°C.
• All ProControl pressure containing parts are designed according to ASME VIII div.1 and EN 13445.
• All ProControl actuators are designed for 30 years’ service life.