Valve Actuation & Control:
• Hydraulic Actuated
LHS & LHD series
HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS SINGLE & DOUBLE ACTING
ProControl LHS & LHD series actuators are similar to the LPS & LPD range. Many components are interchangeable, the only major difference is the hydraulic power cylinder.
• Fabricated entirely from carbon steel.
• Low pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 120 bar design.
• High pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 400 bar design.
• Carbon steel piston with dynamic floating O-ring seals coupled with lubricating piston guide rings.
• Carbon steel spring cartridge (only for single acting) with safety facility which allows safe installation and removal of the whole cartridge assembly.
• Visual position indicator directly connected to the valve stem showing actuator / valve full linear stroke.
• 17.4 PH stainless steel piston rod, which prevents corrosion and allows for minimum sliding friction on dynamic seals.
• ASTM A 320 L7 alloy steel tie rods, with standard electrolytic zinc coating according to ASTM B633 FeZn 12 (thickness 12 μm).
• Carbon steel mounting adapter with bottom flange machined according to the valve top mounting with carbon steel nickel-plated special coupling mechanism. Optional for wedge gate valves: coupling with hammer blow effect to facilitate valve unseating.
• Alloy steel galvanized end stoppers available on request.
• Integral manual override facilities.
• Supply pressure up to 400 bar design.
• Actuator thrust output up to 10.000.000 N.
• Spring thrust up to 400.000 N.
• Standard operating temperature range -30°C / +100°C.
• Special low temperature application up to -60°C.
• All ProControl pressure containing parts are designed according to ASME VIII div.1 and EN 13445
• All ProControl actuators are designed for 30 years’ service life.